Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

That Friday post...{6}


It's FRIDAY. Amazing.

It's my last day at work before a long summer holiday x 8. Woohoo!

I am so excited about the potential for daytime coffee, cake and lunches with friends anytime I fancy! Hello new life experiences! 

I can't stop crying. What on earth is going on. You blasted hormones! :S


I'd say that pretty much sums up what my whole week actually. We've had some proper meltdowns but some real joy moments too. 

We're seeing lots of lovely friends this weekend - some that we haven't see in a while and probably won't see in a while, and others who are about to have a baby in the next few weeks too. We're going to a baby dedication, women's breakfast (just me!), watching the football but not the rugby (definitely not me!) and hopefully getting lots of jobs done as well. 

I hope your weekend is cheery, whatever you are getting up to. 

p.s. I thought you might enjoy my little Shetland ponies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment