Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello!

The summer is now officially over and gone. Forever.

I could be over dramatising the matter but it's certainly gone for a very long time. And that's a bit sad. But the autumn is quite nice and it's the start of a new term (Yes, it keeps one young to think in terms of school terms) and I feel inspired afresh on a variety of fronts. Plus there might be more time for blogging. Might. I've decided that to be non-commital on the matter is best. What I can, when I can.

It's been a very adventurous few months - Kenya and then Spain and then home in India and I feel very grateful for all those experiences and very special times, especially in India. Travel is such a gift - one I hope I don't ever take for granted.

I still get nervous everytime I hit 'Book' or 'Buy', especially when buying flights or booking hotels and it's great! Like I should burst out my happy dance - but not quite yet, cos it's always a pretty big deal.

(BTW you really don't want to see my happy dance. You might not want to be my friend any more.)

There might be some pictures from India on the blog soonish. And some from the Mara cos I promised yonks ago. But there might not.

(See how I'm not committing cos there might be more important things to do? :P Oh yeah baby, this is the new era of guilt free blogging on Bagel Mornings! What I can, when I can - remember? I know that you, my kind bloggy friends will understand.)

For the time being though here's a bit of iphone photo joy . Stay tuned!



 Clockwise from the top left:
1. Mango and watermelon cocktails - so yum!
2. Lovely Arpi having a pottery lesson
3. Yes!! Paterson's camp coffee is the best
4. Just a pretty lotus pond
5. Can you spot the Olympic park?
6. Erm...yea.
7. Such a good recipe. Such a very very good recipe.
8. S likes the Biere club? Don't really know
9. On holiday so two ice-creams are definitely require
10. My oldest and best!



And some more:
1. We love gyoza! A lot.
2. Chorizo and Coriander risotto. Plus my mini crush on aubergines.
3. Bristol's water front
4. And the very last wedding of the summer.








No comments:

Post a Comment