Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How is it March already?

It's been a little while since my last post and the pace of life has picked up. I've been immersed in a world of Sri Lankan filming permits and charter planes to the Masai Mara and Richard Hammond's lack of khaki trousers. Don't ask how the last one became my problem, but I moved it on pretty quickly you'll be pleased to know.

We're trying to be more intentional with our diary and the time Steve and I have together, and part of that means less time in front of screens (phones, x-box, laptops etc) doing our own thing. We're also having a big re-think about what we're involved with and what we want to do with our lives and I'm kinda, sorta, in a funny little way looking forward to just being away from the routine of it all for a whole half term and a bit longer. Although I do wish with all my heart that my husband was somehow pocket sized and transportable.

Blogs keep you a bit accountable so for all my regular readers (Hi ma!) I'm still cycling. Still struggling, but still cycling. We're a pretty zapped, sweaty pair of Patersons in the evening, I can tell you that!

I wish I had more time to go out and take more photos. But there literally isn't any. I did take some photos at a friend's wedding the other Saturday though. I'm not sure what the pictures will come out looking like and won't know for a while (refer aforementioned lack of time). But the evenings are getting longer and one of these evenings I'll get lovely, sweaty Steve to ride his bicycle up and down our road so I can practice my panning technique and then maybe, maybe I'll let you see the results. Maybe.

Have a lovely evening! 




No comments:

Post a Comment