Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday!

So, I know a lot of people do this. But it's a great idea - so here goes...

1. With Valentine's Day round the corner, this is really, really sweet: Love Letters to the Unloved


















2. Saw this on here first, and think it's cute. 


















3. If you're a Downton Abbey fan you'll love this. Literally made me LOL in the office. Do you love how I just said LOL, like I'm in with the cool kids.







4. This week, I really needed to read this. Thank you Rachel.









5. We haven't roasted a lovely old mother hen in a long time, and so I think we'll be doing Jamie's perfect roast chicken this weekend.









2 comments:

  1. Good to see you at it again :) Looks like the Bristol life is keeping you truly busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Downton Abbey!!! Thanks for the video. Maggie Smith is just something else! :) We saw the first season in Bangalore - a friend had it. Can't wait to get my hands on the second season.

    ReplyDelete