Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Autumn talking..

I was thinking today how much I wished I had blog records for the very exciting 7 months between getting engaged and our wedding. Possibly the busiest and most stressful time of my life, yet so special in many ways. I feel amazed at how bits and pieces fell into place, and people (dozens and dozens of them) rallied round to help create such a perfect, happy day.

We've been married 6 weeks now and have a lovely lovely home (so excited about doing it up together!) and there's a pattern emerging of things coming together nicely. Come to think of it, that's probably been the case for all of the last 24 years I've known. I'm very grateful, to a very faithful God.

This is so I won't look back in another year and wish I had jotted down bits from the last year..so here goes!

One of the little routines we've got into is sharing a buttered bagel before we run out the house each morning. Steve's job is to toast and butter and we often eat them as we walk down Greenbank road to the station. Is it trivial to be thankful for Bagel Mornings?

No comments:

Post a Comment